At MediaCast we are always striving to up-skill and over-deliver for our clients’ needs. We are about the small details and the big picture. We establish the public’s perceptions and create talking points for the nation.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for the delivery of our campaigns, including creative, research and copy, through to pitching the media and working with our clients.
Being able to think outside of the box and have a skill at lateral thinking you will bring story ideas to life. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations and objectives and achieving outstanding coverage.
You are an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Importantly, you have an understanding, empathy and compassion for those in sensitive situations, less fortunate or in delicate situations. You will always ensure their interests are protected when representing them and their stories to the media.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years in a Public Relations role
- A tertiary qualification in PR, Communications or Marketing (or similar)
- A positive, adaptable attitude with an ability to manage multiple projects
- Impeccable English, communication, planning and time management skills
- A flair for writing, creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Able to think on your feet, and use lateral thinking to make the impossible, possible
- A passion for the media
- Solid computer prowess
Work you’ll engage in:
As part of this role, you will be required to work in all aspects of campaign delivery.
- Develop strategies and deliver campaigns from concept to completion
- Deliver all campaign activities on time, accurately and efficiently
- Strive for the best possible outcomes and proactively seek out opportunities to over-deliver on every campaign
- Cultivate and build strong relationships with media contacts and clients at CEO level
- Develop creative ideas for new and existing clients
- Manage the pitching of stories and secure coverage across multiple channels
- Ensuring all releases are accurate and error-free and reviewing work from junior team members for approvals
- Meet and exceed campaign targets and KPIs
- Contribute to client proposals and pre-sales engagement
- Delegate media database updates within the team
- Keep up to date with the news agenda and PR Calendar to be a key contributor to brainstorming and creative concept development
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Campaigns to achieve defined KPIs and objectives
- Grow and build relationships with media contacts
- Effective client management to drive repeat business
- Develop a strategy to expand MediaCast's client base in the Arts and Theatre industry
Additional KPIs and Targets are reviewed monthly with your line manager.